Thursday 22 October 2009

Yaaaay it's half term finally :)
Half term holidays are the best invention ever.
The last seven weeks have been so draining and difficult. There was The Situation With A Girl, and there was the constant cold and cough, but after a week's rest I think I will bounce back with a vengeance.
I feel like I need to change something. Only a very small something. but something. Maybe I should start wearing makeup...
Also, diet starts today. It's going well, but then again I haven't got out of bed yet.

In absolute spite of myself, I am loving this autumn. Apart from the last two or three days there was no rain, and it's all leafy and bonfirey and there are those silly flies floating around looking like fairies. There are also a lot of very busy spiders. Autumn also gives me an excuse to wear lots of cardigans and long skirts with leggings and all of the clothes that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment